Contact persons and service
Amt für Wirtschaftsförderung der Stadt Nordhorn
(= Nordhorn Department for Business Development)
48529 Nordhorn tel.: 05921 878-172
fax: 05921 878-380 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
48529 Nordhorn tel.: 05921 878169
fax: 05921 878380 E-Mail: email@example.com
An experts’ hotline for questions on financing has just been established.
You are preparing the foundation of a company and need quick, uncomplicated assistance?
The Financing Hotline, established by the Federal Government in July 2002, gladly advises you in financial matters.
Many banks reject start-up business projects because of the industrial sector they belong to. Even in case of promising business plans, the house banks are often not convinced. Financing experts of the Federal Ministry for Labour and Economy and also qualified employees of the German Equalization Bank, experts from Savings Banks and Cooperative Banking Institutions are within easy reach: Monday to Friday, 9 am to 4 pm, phone: 01888 6158000.
Industrie- und Handelskammer Osnabrück - Emsland
(= Chamber of Commerce and Industry Osnabrueck-Emsland)
Neuer Graben 38
Dipl. – Kfm. Enno Kähler
tel.: 0541 353-0
fax: 0541 353-122 Email: ihk@osnabrück.ihk.de
The Chamber of Commerce and Industry is the central place to go for founders of a new business in any sector of industry, trade, traffic, gastronomy or service. Here you will find competent service and advise and are well prepared for setting up business.
Our service includes:
- information service
- office hours for questions concerning financing
- individual advisory service
- a special group of expert consultants for business set-up and the organization of new businesses
- Advisory service for investors and patents
The Chamber of Commerce and Industry also offers valuable information for self-employed persons and free-lancers. Succession planning, the funding of expansions and managing company crisis situations are further areas in which we offer our expertise.
Bundesagentur für Arbeit
(=German Federal Labour Office)
Agentur für Arbeit (=Employment Center) Nordhorn
Phone: 0180 1555111
The German Federal Labor Office organizes advise for all those intending to set up a new business. Seminars on these topics are financed by funds of the European Social Funds and bridging loans are available. These measures are considered as initial support which ensures that the expenses for living are covered.
BTZ des Handwerks GmbH
(= Training Centre for the crafts)
49809 Lingen (Ems)
Phone: 0 591 - 97 304 0
Fax: 0 591 - 97 304 19
The 5 most important departments of the BTZ are:
- interplant training of apprentices
- seminars for further vocational training
- economy – supporting projects
- research projects, development projects
- The BTZ considers its education as contribution to the economic growth.
The BTZ´s work (in particular for craftsman’s establishments and founders of new business) mainly focuses on the following aspects:
- Realisation of research projects and development projects
- Conceptual design and realization of projects for the European Union
- Seminars and training courses for owners as well as employees of small and medium-sized companies
- Co-ordination of advisory service and finding financial support for small and medium-sized companies.
Federal Trust Office of Lower Saxony for Economic Development
(=LTS; Niedersächsische Landestreuhandstelle für Wirtschaftsförderung)
Hamburger Allee 4
Phone: 0511/361-5842 Fax: 5846- 0511/361-5843E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Federal Trust Office of Lower Saxony offers assistance in the application procedure for public subsidies from the Federal State of Lower Saxony or from the EU.
We are in constant contact with the officials in charge and have the know-how to deal with any matters connected with questions of financial funding.
EZN Erfinderzentrum Norddeutschland GmbH
(= Northern Germany´s Centre of Inventions)
Phone: 05 11 / 85 03 08 - 0
Fax: 05 11 / 85 03 08 - 49 E-Mail: email@example.com
The Ministry of Economics, Technology and Traffic of the federal state of Lower Saxony has established the Invention Centre to facilitate the implementation of new inventions at lower financial and entrepreneurial risks.
The EZN can offer you competent advisory service. We will be pleased to help you assess ideas objectively and implement inventions and innovation.
Wagniskapitalgesellschaft Grafschaft Bentheim mbH
(= Venture Capital Company of Bentheim county)
van-Delden-Straße 1 – 7
48527 Nordhorn Phone: 05921 9601eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Venture Capital Company of Bentheim county is a cooperation partner for small and medium-sized companies focusing on innovation and technology. The Company offers an advisory service and gladly assists you in any matters concerning business, strategy or technology. In contrast to purely profit-oriented investment companies, which were established in the past few years in Germany, the foundation of a Risk Capital Company was inspired by the idea of supporting start- up businesses. Another area of business is the support of extensions of product ranges and the development of new products in already existing companies. With the help of this institute, Bentheim county wishes to create new jobs.
GTZ Grafschafter Technologie Zentrum GmbH
(= Bentheim Technology Center)
Phone: +49 (0) 5921 8790
Fax: +49 (0) 5921 879-150 E-Mail: email@example.com
The Technology Center as institution for the promotion of economic development pursues the following aims:
- To support innovations, the development of technology, technology transfer
- Creation of qualified and stable jobs
- Support of endogenous regional development
- To foster a climate that is conducive to innovation and start-up therefore the GTZ ‘s main activities consist of:
- boosting and attracting innovative entrepreneurs
- supporting innovative businessmen
- supporting regional transfer measures
- constant communication within our cooperation partners network including innovative businessmen, founders of a new business as well as various institutions and communities
- promoting synergetic cooperation of resident companies
Kreishandwerkerschaft Grafschaft Bentheim
(= Skilled Crafts Association Bentheim county)
Phone: 05921 8963-0
Fax: 05921 8963-19
The Skilled Crafts Association of Bentheim county offers help for founders of a new business. It advises you especially in any matters concerning public financial aid, market and marketing. You can also get excellent information about founding concepts and risk provisioning. We can also assist you in all matters concerning the choice of the legal form and any other questions of a legal nature.
You can decide whether you prefer assistance by telephone or comprehensive personal consultation and advise.